Camping at Little Basin
Enjoy year round camping in the beauty of the coastal redwoods. Few campgrounds surpass the outstanding ambience of this setting, offering open meadows as well as the grandeur of the celebrated redwood forest. You will find the cabins and campsites are distinctly separate affording privacy and retreat to campers. Enjoy our hosted programs. Hike. Play. Relax.
- 12 cabins, 38 tent spaces and several RV sites as well as a large group camping area.
- All cabins have bunk beds with mattresses. A few cabins have double beds in addition to the bunk beds. Bedding not provided.
- All cabins have heat & electricity.
- There are two bathroom/shower houses for all to use.
All campsites and cabin sites are equipped with:
- Picnic table with benches
- Fire ring with attached grill
- Food locker
- Water in close proximity to all sites
- Firewood is available for purchase onsite: $9/bundle
- Groups do all of their own cooking.
- A large BBQ area is available for additional cost for large group picnics.
- Kitchen rental available.
- Recreation Hall (subject to reservation)
- Outdoor Amphitheater with Stage
- A variety of outdoor gathering areas
- Tennis Court
- Basketball Court
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Horseshoe Pit
- 2 Sports Fields
- Group Campfire Ring
- Group BBQ Area
- Miles of Hiking Trails
What to Bring
To help make your visit to Little Basin more enjoyable, consider bringing the following items:
- Cooking and eating utensils
- Charcoal and lighter fluid
- Cooler and ice
- Food and supplies
- Warm and cool weather clothing
- Sports equipment
- Insect Repellent
Complete checklist of Camping/Cooking supplies.
The following items are not allowed at Little Basin:
- Pets (Service Dogs Only)
- Little Basin is a Non Smoking Campground
- Firearms & weapons
- Bow and Arrows
- Chain Saws
- Illegal Drugs
- Off-Road Vehicle
- When possible, please avoid bringing styrofoam plates and cups due to their negative impact on the environment.
21700 Little Basin Road